Find your local drop-off location
Available Australia-wide to consumers and small business.
Recycle your ‘end of life’ electronic waste right and play your part to close the loop on the circular economy – as we reduce, reuse and recycle.
E-waste that can be recycled includes small appliances such as TVs, computers, printers, and computer accessories such a monitors, mice and keyboards.
Enter your suburb and postcode (ie Dandenong 3175) for a list of drop-off locations nearest you.
E-waste recycling tips
- Please contact your local drop-off store to confirm opening hours and arrange a drop-off time. Opening hours vary from store to store and collection points may be located at either the front or rear of store or at a warehouse facility.
- Remember to remove all personal data from your computer, including documents, files and photos.
- Products cannot be returned to you once they have been dropped off for processing.
- We will assess all e-waste and any product considered dangerous or hazardous to transport will be refused.
- We welcome all businesses enquires and can tailor an e-waste solution.
- We accept all brands, makes and models of end of life TVs and computers.